Monday, November 10, 2008

Burrr...itos anyone?


This was quite the weekend.

Ambassadors put on a Rebel Retreat this last Friday & Saturday (Rebel Retreat is where we invite high school seniors from all over the nation to come and experience Dixie for a weekend). We went to the battle of the sexes Friday night and I felt like I was going to "lose" my dinner the rest of the night. It was so sick! They had two people drink a happy meal smoothie. Disgusting! After that we all went to a Bonfire out on the Arizona strip. There were quite a few high school students and one or two Ambassadors that had never been to Arizona so we stopped and took pictures on the state border;)



Saturday after I got home from the Rebel Retreat I pretty much crashed. Then later that night I went to two of the coolest peoples' wedding reception, Andy & Mandy, then to the college for a hypnotist show which was hilarious. Afterward, a group of us went to Denny's then spend a little while being lost in the desert looking for an acoustic show that was going on. We never found it so we resorted to going to one of my friends house's and watching Kung Fu Panda.

No comments: