Monday, November 3, 2008

There's a picture from Homecoming. It was a blast!

So this last week was good. There were lots of parties and social gathers for Halloween and what not. Wednesday I went on a date with this super fun kid Tommy. We went to the local hot spot "Spoon me." It's this new frozen yogurt place out in Washington. Afterwards we met up with a group of student government and some ambassadors to go on a tour of the DSC tunnels - that's right, we know where the tunnels are and we're not telling;) I'll put on some pictures later.

Then we went to my friend Ricky's birthday party, yea Ricky! Happy Birthday!

Friday I went to a wild Costume party. The guys that were hosting it were all "dressed" as chip n' dales dancers...ouch. So I'm the girl in the picture by the half naked boy. It was a fun party, most every other night of the week I was studying or working, but there was a lot going on this week, very fun.

No comments: