Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm old

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass by. It's about learning to dance in the rain"

There's a quote to make your day...

So, it's crunch time. Two more official weeks of classes. Gotta do homework homework homework! But no one wants to read about that! So how about I tell you about my glorious week end:

Last weekend me and the coolest boy in the world went on a date to the "unplugged" concert at the college, only I have no idea why they call it that because everyone was playing electric acoustics hooked up to an amp....okay okay, maybe they were hooked up to the P.A. but in anycase it wasn't a TRUE acoustic show. Still enjoyable none the less.

I missed writing last week but that weekend was a blast an' a half. Institute put on a date dance- it was dinner, a movie, and dancing.

I don't have much to say today. Keep it real, and Detroit keep rockin'

No comments: